Playoff Round 1 Game 6 MIA @ CHA Game Thread
After the Hornets managed to shock the Heat by snatching an improbable Game 5 win on their home turf to lead 3-2 in the series, would the Hornets be able to close the series with a Game 6 win at home?
- Closing a playoff series is very difficult because the cornered team will throw their best shot to and Dwayne Wade will use his championship experience and rally his teammates to try to steal the game so they can go back to Miami for Game 7
- The Hornets seemed quite focused on their defensive effort that managed to keep the Heat under 90 pts for 3 straight wins.
- This is a good start but will the starters dig another hole that makes it hard for JLin and the bench to retake the lead? It has become an alarming trend.
- The current starter lineup (Kemba/Lee/Marvin/Al/Frank) is the 3rd WORST in +/- with -7.7 in 3 games. On the flip side, the Kemba/Lin/Lee/Zeller/Kaminsky lineup has the highest +/- with +11 in only 1 game. That should be something that Coach Clifford should consider to win Game 6
— JLin Portal (@JLinPortal) April 29, 2016
Let’s go, JLin! Let’s hope and pray that JLin continues to be super-aggressive to attack the Heat inside and drain his midrange jumpers and 3s and helps the Hornets to play teamball to close the series 3-2
- Game 5 will be on TNT Overtime: http://www.nba.com/tntovertime/
- VLC app link: http://ftve5100-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/217165/room501/2628k/prog.m3u8 (Thanks to @Sundown. Might not work anymore)
- http://goatd.net/ (~30-50 seconds delay)
MEMBERS POLL[yop_poll id=”200″]