VOTE: Which Laker Will Receive the Biggest Benefit from JLin’s Playmaking?
Credit is given to webattorney who came up with a great idea following TWCSportsNet poll on which Laker newcomer will have the biggest impact
- Will it be Kobe Bryant who doesn’t have to spend all his energy to score and be a playmaker? He just came back from an Achilles injury that’s extremely difficult to recover.
- Is it Steve Nash who only has to play 15-20 min to reduce the chance of reinjuring his back?
- Or is it Boozer or Randle who will receive the benefit of Lin’s pinpoint passes?
- How about Nick Young, Jordan Hill, Wes Johnson, Xavier Henry?
- Or is it even Byron Scott as a new Lakers Coach who has a point to prove since his last unsuccessful tenure in Cleveland?
So let’s cast your vote, Lin Fans!
Perhaps we can look back at the end of next season and reflect on the accuracy of our preseason voting results.
If you haven’t done so, you can vote on “VOTE FOR FUN – Jeremy Lin’s Future Girlfriend!