Playoff Round 1 Game 4 MIA @ CHA Game Thread
The Hornets dealt a big win to make the playoff series competitive 1-2 behind JLin’s and Frank the Tank ‘s resurgence. Hornets finally played their brand of team basketball (18 vs 13 assists in Game 3 vs 20-46 assists in Game 1-2). But this is another must-win game for JLin and the Hornets because as JLin said in the post-game interview, they can’t afford to go back to Miami being down 1-3. It will be an insurmountable hole to climb up
- What will Miami do to adjust?
- Will they prevent Lin and Kemba penetration? Or slow down Frank and Big Al inside?
- Will Coach Clifford be ready to make an in-game adjustment? Will he give more minutes to Lin to break down the Heat’s defense if other Hornets struggle?
- Will both Lin and Kemba put a great game together to weaken the Heat’s interior defense?
Let’s go, JLin! Let’s hope and pray that JLin continues to be super-aggressive to attack the Heat inside and drain his outside shots and helps the Hornets to play teamball to even the series 2-2
- VLC app link: http://ftve5100-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/217165/room501/2628k/prog.m3u8 (Thanks to @Sundown. Might not work anymore)
- http://goatd.net/ (~30-50 seconds delay)
MEMBERS POLL[yop_poll id=”199″]