Playoff Round 1 Game 3 CHA @ MIA Game Thread
Down 0-2, this is a must-win game for the Hornets if they want to have any chance to win to come back in the series.
- Will Clifford start Lin or Kaminsky in place of Batum? Despite the concern of the small lineup unable to defend a bigger Wade, Lin has proven to be a more reliable starter (17.5pts/4.8asts with 46% 3FGM in 13 games) than Kaminsky throughout the season (11.3pts/5.3reb with 36.3% 3FGM in 3 games)
- Will the presence of Papa Lin, Baby Lin and his family help Jeremy to play all out in Charlotte?
- What would Clifford to curb Kemba’s ISO-ball so the Hornets can play a teamball with excellent ball movement, smarter shot selection, PnR defense as Isiah Thomas said?
Let’s go, JLin! Let’s hope and pray JLin can solve the trapping defense of Miami Heat and helps the Hornets to play teamball to pull a home game.
- VLC app link: http://ftve5100-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/217165/room501/2628k/prog.m3u8 (Thanks to @Sundown. Might not work anymore)
- http://goatd.net/ (~30-50 seconds delay)
MEMBERS POLL[yop_poll id=”198″]