Playoff Round 1 Game 1 CHA @ MIA Game Thread
The 1st game of Playoff is finally here for Jeremy Lin and the Hornets. The NBA analyst predicts a potential upset because the Hornets and the Heat share the same regular season record but since the Heat holds the home-court advantage the HoopHabit experts are still split, 23 percent have the Hornets and the upset, the remaining 77 percent have the Heat.
- In 04/16 post-practice interview, JLin expressed the need for the Hornets to attack the paint despite the Heat having the best shotblocker in the league in Hassan Whiteside. It would have to start with Al Jefferson and also the guards. It’s understandable because it would open up more space for 3pt shooters if the Heat worries about protecting the paint.
Jeremy Lin says Hassan Whiteside is the best shot blocker in the league, Hornets' guards will have to make him wo… https://t.co/usda8T3c89
— Jack Flagler (@jflagler) April 16, 2016
Let’s go, JLin! Let’s hope and pray JLin can solve the trapping defense of Miami Heat and helps the Hornets to play teamball to pull an upset on a road game.
- VLC app link: http://ftve5100-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/217165/room501/2628k/prog.m3u8 (Thanks to @Sundown. Might not work anymore)
- http://goatd.net/ (~30-50 seconds delay)
MEMBERS POLL[yop_poll id=”196″]