G82 ORL @ CHA Game Thread
One game after Jeremy Lin was in the total Linsanity zone to power the Hornets to beat the Celtics with a jaw-dropping 21-pts 1st half dominating performance, how would he follow it with a home game against the Orlando Magic?
- The 19pts/4steals/4rebs/1blk/1asts/10FTs 2nd-quarter by Jeremy Lin to drive 24-1 run might have been a single dominating quarter in Jeremy Lin’s career. In this stretch, the Hornets came back from being down 5 pts (32-37 at 8:08) to take 18pts lead (56-38 at 2:12) in a span of 6 min. JLin had 4 steals in The Hornets led by 22 pts (63-41) at the end of the 1st half and the Celtics never threatened again.
- Whether this was helped by the extra scrutiny of the “Too Flagrant Not To Call” viral video on blown non-calls on JLin’s flagrant fouls that could have sent the message to refs to give fair calls or the work of Mr. Lo the massage therapist that has worked wonderfully to treat JLin’s injured elbow/shoulder/ankle, etc., it was a sight to behold to watch how dominating Linsanity can be in the offensive and defensive end. It definitely sparked the whole team to play well and beat the Celtics on their own home-court
- Will Clifford choose to play hard to win the last game vs Orlando? They have a chance to move up to the 5th seed depending on how Heat, Hornets, Celtics, or Hawks wins
— Charlotte Hornets PR (@HornetsPR) April 13, 2016
Let’s go, JLin! Let’s hope and pray JLin can heal his injured elbows and shoulders to be ready for the playoff
- VLC app link: http://ftve5100-i.akamaihd.net/hls/live/217165/room501/2628k/prog.m3u8 (Thanks to @Sundown. Might not work anymore)
- http://goatd.net/ (~30-50 seconds delay)