G48 CHA @LAL Game Thread
The Hornets tried to come back against the Blazers with MKG 1st game back (impressive 13pts/7rebs) after overcoming shoulder injury and Tyler Hansbrough inspired plays (12pts, 13rebs in 22 min) but fell short.
- Batum is out again after playing badly (1-11 shooting) with recurring injury.
- Kemba is listed as day-to-day and JLin is even listed as questionable
- Would Clifford finally give Hansbrough regular playing time to strengthen team rebounding?
- Would JLin play as a starting SG in Batum’s absence again?
- At this point, the best situation for JLin would be to rest his injured ankle at least 2-3 more games until he’s ready to shine in the 2nd half of the season to help the Hornets reach the playoff and increase his market value in hopes of multiple starting PG offers for next season.
Let’s go, JLin! Let’s pray and hope that he waits to be 100% healthy soon before to help the Hornets to win
- http://www.ballstreams.com (requires donation + referral/invite)
MEMBERS POLL [yop_poll id=”162″]