G37 CHA @DEN Notes & Observations
- The Hornets lost the 7th game in a row to Denver Nuggets 92-95
- Jeremy Lin struggled in the second night of a back-to-back game in a high-altitude Denver. He finished with 2pts/2asts/1reb/1blk (0-9 shooting, 2-4 FTs). His defensive effort helped the Hornets to make a run. He finished with 0 in +/-.
- A rolled ankle the previous day made him looked physically off tonight.
- Kemba finished with 11pts on 3-12 shooting and Batum played quite well in his 1st game back from injury, 9pts/7ast/6reb.
- Fatigue and high-altitude affected the Hornets as many of their shots missed long (hitting the back-end of the rim) due to tired legs
Jeremy Lin’s not physically right (ankle). Shot’s been so off tonight.
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) January 11, 2016
Let’s hope 2 days rest will help JLin’s ankle to heal and regain his shooting touch.