G2 CHA @ATL Game Thread
Game #2 is about to start vs Atlanta Hawks
Coach Clifford is still testing the ineffective Hairston at SF starting lineup.
1. Will the Hornets (or Al) play better defense that allowed so many inside penetration and easy points by the Heat?
2. Will they allow another hot 3PT shooting as 60% by the Heat?
3. With Jeremy Lamb coming back, will it help to create better spacing that Jeremy can run better PnR?
They need the 3PT threat desperately since they only made 6 treys last game by Lin/Batum (2 each), Kemba/Hairston (1 each)
Hawes and Frank will also need to make some 3s
Let’s hope/pray/wish/support JLin to stay healthy and have fun to play his aggressive game whenever he steps on the court
Let’s go, HairSanity!
- http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/ (free trial through Nov 3, 2015)
- http://www.ballstreams.com (requires donation + referral/invite)