G13 PHI @CHA Game Thread
Jeremy Lin has earned more trust from Coach Clifford with 28 min and 29 min in the past 2 games.
The Nets game has brought out a developing chemistry between Batum and JLin to spark a 11-4 run in the 4th quarter to give the Hornets the lead that they never relinquished.
- Will we see more Batum to play with JLin in Q3-Q4?
- Will we also see JLin close the 2nd quarter to give him consistent minutes of 25-28? Let’s hope JLin regain his shooting touch as he would still need to exert his energy playing team defense to help with the rebounding by committee effort that Coach Clifford stated. JLin and Kemba contributed with 9 and 7 rebounds in the Nets game.
- With Hairson and Zeller possibly out, would Clifford experiment with Hansbrough to give more rebounding edge? It’s highly doubtful since Clifford likes to stick to 9-10 player rotation but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.
Let’s go, JLin! Be your aggressive self & just play your game on matter what happens
- http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/ (free trial through Nov 3, 2015)
- http://www.ballstreams.com (requires donation + referral/invite)